WWC is searching for a Database Analyst to provide support to The Defense Human Resources Activity (DHRA) Enterprise Operations Center. The Analyst will support further development of an Access database for management of enterprise requirements to include the capabilities for reporting and tracking. The Analyst is responsible for providing our government client with systems support services including; data capture and cleaning, testing, configuration management, system administration, database administration, data management, reporting, customer support, training development and delivery, and user documentation.
The Analyst is responsible for architecture, systems analysis, and Subject Matter Expertise in the areas of systems architecture, systems analysis, process improvement, functional / technical expert, and risk assessment.
Specifically, this position will focus on expanding the development of database driven applications, relational interfaces and software development tools. Position is located in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment with top level leadership.
This position is contingent on contract award.
Wittenberg Weiner Consulting, LLC (WWC) is a small, woman-owned business providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC is invested in the longterm success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC HR.
- Two (2) years of related business/ computer information systems/database experience.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance. (Eligible to pass Federal security clearance process. Please visit the link for FAQs: https://www.dss.mil/ma/tw/dvd/vroc/faqs/).
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience developing database reports, and/or managing data sets with multiple data types for analysis.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business, Finance or IT related, or MA/MS degree.
- Active/Current Secret security clearance.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using GUI, MS Access, SQL, VBA.
- Experience with technical support services such as troubleshooting, documentation development, and/or development of professional training/education.
WWC offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.